Use the Comment Section below to post questions, and talk about the articles in the Timing Section. Also Make Sure You Put Which Article By Number/Name In Any Article Specific Questions/Answers. All of us are a select group of instructors, coaches and facility owners, so all of our input is valuable Share. Discuss Openly. No comment or question is stupid, but not using this section and your access to each other and to us at Baseball Rebellion would be. Welcome to the Rebellion!
1) Directional Hitting: Find Consistency & Power to All Fields
2) Should a Hitter Get His Front Foot Down Early When Hitting?
3) New Year, New Kicks: Find Your Leg Kick Style
4) Taller Posture & Hitting the Low Pitch
5) Rock into the new Season with this Power Starter
6) Baseball Rebellion Links Front Side Injuries to Swing Mechanics