The Rebel’s Rack is a self-teaching rotational hitting aid that promotes the proper swing path and develops power for baseball and softball players. This new baseball/softball training aid, created by Baseball Rebellion Founder Chas Pippitt, eliminates common hitting flaws such as “casting” of the arms which results in a long, inefficient swing. The Rebel’s Rack essentially forces the hitter’s upper body and arms into the proper position. The concept is simple: if the Rebel’s Rack falls during the swing, then there is a flaw. If it stays in place against the upper body, then you have a short, compact, and powerful swing path.
Wasted and misdirected energy is the problem in most swings. Used properly, the Rebel’s Rack can solve this issue. By deactivating and de-emphasizing the arms in the baseball/softball swing, the obliques, lower back and front abdominals take over to turn the pelvis before the shoulders. This rockets the shoulders into the swing with more power and accelerates the barrel of the bat instead of the knob, creating the deep swoosh-like bat path and instantaneous speed needed to maximize a hitter’s potential for power and average.
For team orders please call Baseball Rebellion to receive a product quote: 919-245-1181
- Promotes proper swing path & rotational hitting for baseball and softball
- Increases power & line drive hitting consistency
- Creates more power, harder hits, & more bat speed
- Use the Rebel’s Rack by itself, or with a bat for dry swings
- Comes with Step-by-Step How-To Guide and Drill Videos
- 6-month guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Hand-made in the United States and tested before shipping
|Player T-Shirt Size||Rebel’s Rack Size|
|YXL – Small||Small|
|Medium – Large||Medium|