The G-Hack Batting Glove is designed by Baseball Rebellion’s, very own, Chas Pippitt to be one of the most durable and comfortable batting gloves on the market.
The P.U. Leather and Mesh, the upper part of the Batting Glove, allows for maximum ventilation with comfort for the top of the hand. The G-Hack Batting Glove is built with leather reinforcements at the fingers, the base of the hand, and the thumb, for long lasting durability, while preserving the hitter’s feel of the bat handle. Designed for practice and game play, the G-Hack series 1 batting gloves were researched and tested to have stood up to over 7,500 swings without a rip.
G-Hack stands for Gorilla Hack. Baseball Rebellion wants our hitters to be aggressive, and willing to swing for success, instead of defensive and just trying to hit the ball. Every time a hitter straps on his or her G-Hack, Batting Gloves they are reminded to take a “Gorilla Hack” and swing as hard as they possibly can.
G-Hack Batting Glove Features:
1. P.U. Leather and Mesh upper for Max ventilation and comfort
2. Genuine leather palm for enhanced feel of the bat
3. Genuine leather reinforcements at the base of the fingers, base of the hand, and thumb fortifying the most common rip areas for batting gloves
4. Curved thumb seam, to reduce risk of blisters
5. Ultra soft thumb knuckle upper to reduce exterior blisters
6. Durable Velcro strap