The Bat Drag Buster is a revolutionary hitting product that forces the hitter’s elbows to work together to promote proper barrel turn. Using the Bat Drag Buster eliminates Bat Drag, the most common flaw in young baseball and softball hitters.
The Bat Drag Buster, created by master hitting instructor Chas Pippitt, fixes common hitting mistakes like elbow disconnection, armbar, disconnection from the turn, early hand activation, casting of the hands, bat drag, and more! The Bat Drag Buster fuses the hitter’s arms and upper body into one unit, helping the hitter dramatically increase the force the hitter can create when swinging. What’s great about the Bat Drag Buster is that it can be used while hitting! Dry swings, Tee, Front toss, or Batting Practice, the Bat Drag Buster can be worn and used in all situations. Increase your power. Increase your swing efficiency. Increase your extra base hits with the Bat Drag Buster!
Free Shipping on the Bat Drag Buster!
Bat Drag Buster Features:
1. Eliminate Bat Drag with 2 configurations
2. Create the “Hitter’s Feel” needed to correct Bat Drag
3. Turn the Barrel with a power turn from the upper body
4. Get on plane with the pitch early, the same way Ted Williams advocated
5. Empower the body as your main bat accelerator instead of the arms
6. Use while hitting, not just while practicing movements.