- BR Premium
- Online Hitting Lessons
- Train at BR
- My Account
Use the Comment Section below to post questions, and talk about the articles in the Front Side Mechanics Section. Also Make Sure You Put Which Article By Number/Name In Any Article Specific Questions/Answers. All of us are a select group of instructors, coaches and facility owners, so all of our input is valuable Share. Discuss Openly. No comment or question is stupid, but not using this section and your access to each other and to us at Baseball Rebellion would be. Welcome to the Rebellion!
1) How Does the Hitter’s Front Side Effect His Swing
2) JK Whited Talks about the Front Side & How to Maximize Power in the Baseball Swing
3) Going Forward But Staying Back? The Role of Momentum in the Baseball Swing
4) The Yin Yang of Baseball: The Complementary & Combative Nature of Pitchers & Hitters
5) Should a Hitter Get His Front Foot Down Early When Hitting?
6) Avoid These 5 Swing Clogging Moves
7) Rock into the new Season with this Power Starter
8) Baseball Rebellion Links Front Side Injuries to Swing Mechanics